Tips for staying safe during the holiday season
For many of us, the year 2020 did not play out as we had planned. Who knew that a pandemic would pretty much take over the year? As the holidays approach, we have some tips for staying safe during the holiday season! Please note that these are not tips that we came up with, but they are from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Keep gathering to those who are in your household
The CDC has three tiers of activities from those that are low risk to those that are high risk. Here are some of their recommendations.
- Dinner with only those in your household
- Preparing traditional meals and sharing them in a contactless way
- Virtual dinner
- Shopping online
- Watching sporting events, movies, and parades at home
- Small outdoor gathering with family and friends on your community
- Visiting pumpkin patches and orchards with hand sanitizer and masks
- Attending a small outdoor sporting event where safety measures are in place
- Shopping in a crowded store
- Being in or watching a crowded race
- Attending a crowded parade
- Going to a large indoor gathering with people who are outside of your household
Where can I find a quality used vehicle before the holidays?
At Carizma Motors, we have a great selection of used vehicles for you to choose from just in time for the holidays! Do you have a specific make or model in mind? We might just have what you are looking for. And if we do not, let us know! We can keep an eye out for that perfect vehicle for you!
Do not forget to ask us about our financing options! We are a buy here pay here dealership which means that if you have bad or no credit, we can become your lender. Our goal is to get customers into new vehicles of their dreams!